The Kensington Village property is a 76-bed facility located in London, Ontario. Specializing in long-term care, the property features 12 Special Care Accommodations for Acquired Brain Injury. A fully renovated and furnished partial basement is utilized for common area activities and support services.
The long-term care amenities abound at Kensington Village. Residents in the Physical Care and Special Care area of the facility keep their minds and bodies sharp by participating in health promoting/illness preventing programming. Horticultural and music therapy programs are offered regularly, along with a variety of behavioural and mood management counselling sessions.
In addition to the programs and services offered by Kensington Village, our residents will enjoy a great many common area accommodations and amenities. These include:
- An open seating cafe with complimentary refreshments available throughout the day
- On-site retail at the Tuck Shop which features magazines, newspapers, personal care items, and other sundries
- An educational library stocked with large print books and magazines
- A calming chapel area that hosts multi-denominational worship services, grief support groups, and memorials
- A trendy hairdressing and cosmetics salon specializing in both men’s and women’s hair designs
Kensington Village also offers personalized dining options that feature quality ingredients, are attractively served, and prepared based on individual dietary requirements.
Please note that Facility Tours have been changed to Wednesday afternoons at 3:00 pm.
View long-term care floor plans for Kensington Village here.