The Kensington Retirement Village property is a 76-bed facility located in London, Ontario. Specializing in both retirement care and assisted living, the property features 32 Physical Care Accommodations, 12 Special Care Accommodations, and 32 Advanced Physical Care Accommodations. A fully renovated and furnished partial lower level is utilized for common area activities and support services.
Retirement home amenities abound at Kensington Village. Residents in the Physical Care and Special Care area of the facility keep their minds and bodies sharp by participating in health promoting/illness preventing programming. Horticultural and music therapy programs are offered regularly, along with a variety of behavioural and mood management counselling sessions.
In addition to the programs and services offered by Kensington Village, clients will enjoy a great many common area accommodations and amenities. These include:
- An open seating cafe with complimentary refreshments available throughout the day
- On-site retail at the Tuck Shop which features magazines, newspapers, personal care items, and other sundries
- An educational library stocked with large print books and magazines
- A calming chapel area that hosts multi-denominational worship services, grief support groups, and memorials
- A trendy hairdressing and cosmetics salon specializing in both men’s and women’s hair designs
- Efficient housekeeping and coin-operated laundry services (personal laundry services are available)
Kensington Retirement Village also offers personalized dining options that feature quality ingredients, are attractively served, and prepared based on individual dietary requirements.
Retirement residences at Kensington Village are available in both private and semi-private layouts. Single and double occupancy rooms are available. All suites are equipped with call bells and grab bars for the safety of our residences.
View retirement suite floor plans for Kensington Village here.